Completely erase iOS data, support to erase messages, contacts, call history, photos & video, browsing data and more with 0% recovery.
1. Make sure your iOS is supported. PanFone can support iOS 7.0 and later.
2. Reconnect your device or use another workable USB cable (the originally USB cable is the best if available to use); then close and restart PanFone.
3. Ensure that the latest version of iTunes is installed successfully and it can detect the device. If not, you can go to the link www.apple.com/itunes/ to download and reinstall it.
4. Make sure you have the latest version of PanFone iOS Eraser.
5. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
6. Still fails? Please follow detailed tutorial here.